This article explains how to install the NAPLAN locked down browser on your device.
1. Open a web browser.
In this example, we will use Google Chrome.
2. Visit https://intranet.lavalla.vic.edu.au/
3. Login using your school username and password
Eg. smitjoh1 and ab1234 or Apple72#
4. Click Search then click App Store
5. If you have a PC click Windows Software or if you have an Apple Mac, click Apple Software
6. Under Internet click NAPLAN Browser
7. Once the install file has downloaded, open it.
8. Follow the prompts on screen to install the software.
Note: You may need to enter the password for your laptop to install the software.