This article will show you how to remove the Traralgon Input Queue and re-add it. This article is intended for staff devices.
- Click on Start and type in "Control Panel" to start searching for it:
- Click on"Devices and Printers":
- Right-click on "Traralgon Input Queue" and click "Remove device"
- Click on "Add Printer" up the top:
- Click on "Traralgon Input Queue on LCCKILUNIFLOW". Be sure you pick that one, and NOT the BYOD printer.
- The printer will install for a minute, then complete. When it's done, click "Finish"
If prompted for a username and password please use:
Username: .\administrator (that's full stop, backslash, administrator)
Password: (blank, just press enter)
- Try and print again.