When you receive a new ID card, you may need to register it at the printer. To do this:
- Tap your card to the card reader on the printer
- The printer will say that your card is unknown and needs to be registered.
- Tap on the User Name field and type in your username (without the @lavalla.vic.edu.au bit)
- Tap on the Password field and type in your Lavalla password
- Tap on Login
- The printer will tell you that you have a card already registered. Tap Yes to continue registering your card
- Tap Next when asked if you wish to add or replace the card
- The card will be registered
You only need to do this once. Once you've registered your card, it will work on all printers at Lavalla without needing to register it again.